Our Hub Agency was designed with our customers in mind.
We understand how important it is to have firsthand knowledge about the ports to provide our clients with the most up to date information about the terminals, weather, and local regulations.
Biehl maintains offices at all the major ports we serve; we also offer a robust network of software and communication systems to ensure office connectivity.
Our benefits include:
- Attentive full-vessel agency service throughout the US Gulf and East Coasts and world-wide attendance through our membership in the Multiport Agency Network.
- A commitment to combining our company’s best practices with those of the ports we work with.
- Swift reactions to any situation that may arise due to our 16 locations from Brownsville, Texas to New York City.
- Services that are tailored to each client’s needs at every location, but with a consistent communication and reporting style across the company.
- A network of both local and national vendors, so we can negotiate the best possible discounts for our clients.
- Providing customers with one point-of-contact service, service overview, etc.
- Up to date waterway and weather advisories provided by our local offices.